LMAO! Love it!
"I’ve heard a great deal about you, Fa Mulan."
Outfits by: Tarun Tahiliani
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
OH MY GOD THERE IS A GIF OF THE CUMBERBOMB
HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS YET
i’ve recently got accepted into optometry school. after being wait listed and didnt get in the first year. i finally made it and thought i should share some tips with fellow students who wants to enter the medical/professional schools. here it goes. (you’ll notice i’m no speller)
1. be prepare: i cannot stress enough how being prepare makes a really big difference. my first interview i looked over some common interview questions. answered it in my head and thought that i was ready. i was so so wrong. you need to research the common interview questions.
seriously have write out the answers out somewhere. and practice infront of a mirror. practice makes perfect -this saying cannot be more true in this situation.
3. be confident: say they throw something at you and you have no idea how to respond. THINK. its okay to take a second before you respond! you’re allow to think!! (just don’t take too too long)
4. be assertive: NEVER use these following words: maybe, i guess, perhaps, i think. that just shows that you have no direction for your future. cannot think for yourself. and is SOOOOO unreliable, undependable, indecisive, and most important: have NOTdone your homework. you should be prepare for everything!
5. wear comfortable heels ladies. most of the time, following the interview is a tour of the school/program that could take up to 2 hours. especial medical programs. you can’t really concentrate on the tour if you’re constantly thinking about how your heels are killing you!
6. dress professionally. be professionally. k
7. most important: show them that you’re invest on your future and that they’re not wasting their time on you!!
keep calm. good luck :)